I Took a Walk

Its just a bit of kryponite
I left my body somewhere
In the sands of time,
As I took a walk
To find myself
And who I should have been,
The answers are all the same
All hidden in the unknown,
I take a walk
Looking up at the stars
Realizing how small we are,
Wondering which one will
Shoot across the sky
And grant my wish tonight,
I let my mind wander
And leave my body behind
In the world of tangible,
I ride the waves of imagination
Soaring through the clouds
Of doubt, dreams, and damnation,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog...

All poems posted here are written by myself, and I hope the ownership of my work will be respected.

I am 25 years old, and have been writing since I was 8. All poetry is dedicated to the teacher, Miss Charlotte, who first introduced me to this genre of writing.

Challenges

I use several writing prompts, mostly photographic prompts, for my work. Often when I am not consumed by a thought or emotion, I need a little help in writing. I subscribe to two photo blogs as listed further below for prompts. I also take challenges to write about random words on my Twitter. A new challenge I am using is from Deviant Art. I look at the first page of the most popular photography in the last 8 hours and take one to write about.